Born on 11th January 1990 in India. Currently living in Stavanger, Norway
• Norske Billedkunstnere (NBK) and Rogaland Bildende Kunstneres Forening (BKFR)
• RAINBOW All India Artist Circle, Chandernogore, West Bengal.
Worked as a Guest Faculty in Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi for the session 2014 - 2015.
• Master of Fine Arts, M.F.A. from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in 2014.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.F.A. from University of Allahabad in 2012.
• Professional Diploma in Computer Applications and Programming from F.Tec Computer Education, a division of FS-HRD, New Delhi in 2011.
• KALASHREE from 'Akhil Bhartiya Sangeet-0-Sanskrit Sansad, Government of West Bengal, in 2010.
• Intermediate Drawing grade Examination, Government of Maharashtra in 2009.
• Diploma in Fine arts from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad in 2008.
• At Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, 2012.
• "Art Beat" at Vinayak City Center, Allahabad in 2011.
• Tananger tall ships race, Norway 2018
• Abstractive illusion’s, Gallery third eye, Bangalore 2017
• The rhythm of Colour, Belaku Gallery, Rangoli Metro art center, Bangalore. 2016
• World Art Organization at lokayat art gallery, New Delhi. 2015.
• Prarambh, India’s first student art festival, Twin art gallery, IGNCA, New Delhi 2014.
• Old Girls of Jamia-II, M.F.Hussain art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• Colors of Divine Expressions-2 Artistic Bliss, Coomarswami hall, Kala khoda, Mumbai 2014.
• Sher-e-Kalaa by Briatoshs, an exhibition on The Endangered Tiger, Hudco art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• COLORS OF LIFE 14, 7th annual group art exhibition at visual art gallery, India habitat Center, New Delhi 2014.
• Wisdom Annual All India Art Exhibition, at the Indian Academy of Fine Arts, Amritsar 2014.
• UNIFIE, A group exhibition at M.F.Hussain art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• STREE 14, 7th All India Annual Women Art Exhibition, Art Mall, New Delhi 2014.
• All India International Contemporary Art Exhibition by Parivesh Kala Sansthan, at Jawahar kala Kendra, Jaipur, 2014.
• World Art Organization at lokayat art gallery, New Delhi. 2014.
• Two days camp at Jamia Millia Islamia, Organized by N.S.S 2013.
• Art Exhibition in Youth Festival at Cannaught place, New Delhi. 2013.
• A STEP AHEAD, contemporary art group show, N.C.Z.C.C. Allahabad. 2012.
• Art Exhibition at Allahabad Museum on Rabindranath Tagore’s anniversary on 8th May 2012.
• Kala Mela, State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow, U.P.2012.
• Sculpture and mural workshop at delegacy, Allahabad University, 2012.
• Art exhibition held in International conference on Islamic Arts & Architecture at M.F.Husain Art Gallery, New Delhi in 2011.
• Exhibition organized by RAINBOW All India Artist Circle, Chandernogore, West Bengal.2010
• Continuously for 5 years i.e. 2006-2010 in workshops and exhibition organized by Ekta Sansthan, Allahabad.
• Arts Fest Organized by University of Allahabad 2009.
• Special prize in poster competition on Building India Safe for women by NSS, 2013.
• Selection in Art exhibition, State Lalit Kala Academy, U.P. 2011
• First position at mural workshop, Allahabad University. 2011.
• Selection in State Lalit Kala Academy "Chetriya Kala Pradarshani", Kanpur District 2011.
• Selection in AIFA award 2010 and IIIrd National Art Exhibition.
• Gold medal in "SHANKHA All India Children’s Art Competition' Chandernogore, West Bengal in the 2008.
Publications: - Design book cover- “Antashchetna” By Dr. V.K